“A traditional gel that almost never lifts from the natural nail”
- Pink color
- Slightly higher heat reaction during curing
- Medium viscosity, honey like consistency
- Cross link structure, more flexible
- Can be used on natural nails, tips or forms
- Can be buffed or sealed to a high shine
Cure: 1 minute in LED or 2 minutes in UV
Tip: Build the nail in thin layers to counteract the higher heat build up during curing. Very easy gel to use when working on forms.
How to: Apply a thin adhesion layer and cure. Apply a second layer of gel and cure this again. After this second coat the arch can be created.